Download printable version
LSA required ASAP
15 hours per week term time only. (8.45am - 12.00pm Monday - Friday)
Salary 3 (Actual salary, £7314 - £7447 per annum).
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work within Powers Hall Academy.
Applicants should have experience working with children in a school environment.It is essential that you have GCSEs (grades A-C) in both Maths and English, or hold equivalent qualifications in this area.
Successful applicants will join our friendly, caring and highly competent team of learning support staff.
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
- Enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels.
- Experience within the Primary phase.
- Able to engage well with pupils.
- Able to work under your own initiative.
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills.
We offer a supportive and enjoyable working environment with a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Visits to Powers Hall Academy are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01376 513322 to arrange an appointment.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- Promoting the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs;
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment. It is recognised that this can only be achieved through sound procedures, good inter-agency co-operation and the recruitment and retention of competent, motivated employees who are suited to, and fulfilled in the roles they undertake.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.