Download printable version
Location: Cross Campus
Our bright & modern Seevic Campus in Benfleet, Essex and (or) the historic Palmer's Campus in Grays, Essex
Hours: Various hours
Contract Type: Casual
USP College are looking to recruit part-time Exam Invigilators to work throughout the year at Seevic Campus, Benfleet and/or Palmer's Campus, Grays. You will be a highly organised person with excellent attention to detail and a high level of discretion.
As an Examination Invigilator you will work closely with the Examinations Department and be responsible for.
- Ensuring students are always complying to examination regulations
- Distribution and collection of examination scripts in the exam room
- Dealing sensitively with students ensuring all have equal access to exams
- Running online exams/IT applications
There are no set hours per week for this role; however, successful applicants will be required to work variable hours between 8.00am and 6.00pm at either the Benfleet or Grays campus. Please specify which site you would prefer in your application. If successful, training will be provided. The right candidate will have:
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of student
Why choose us:
Our strategy is to create a Career Focused, Digital Learning environment, ensuring that the learner experience and our relationship within our community, local and regional employers, are at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be selected as finalists for the AoC Beacon awards for effective use of digital Technology in FE. Providing a high achieving, focused learning environment allowing our students to achieve the grades they need for higher educations, or the skills and aptitude required to secure a suitable role in their chosen career. Our college is set in the leafy suburbs of Essex, with easy access to surrounding areas and amenities, we are based in a well-connected location both by road and rail.
What we offer:
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent pension provision
- Annual Staff Awards
- CPD days - opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
- Free onsite parking
- Staff appreciation days
- Eye care vouchers
- Onsite Starbucks & Restaurant
- Well-being days & activities
- Electric Vehicle Scheme*
- Discounted gym membership.
- Fully immersive teaching rooms allowing online teaching simultaneously at multiple locations.
- Hybrid Working available.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7, 365 days offering legal & financial advice, as well as general support & guidance.
*subject to terms & conditions