Download printable version
Location: Cross Campus
Our bright & modern Seevic Campus in Benfleet, Essex and (or) the historic Palmer's Campus in Grays, Essex
Hours: 18.8 hours per week, 52 weeks of the year
Contract Type: Fixed term contract
TO APPLY PLEASE HEAD TO THE USP COLLEGE WEBSITE
At USP College, we are looking for a Job Coach to support students to improve their employability at skills at college and in the workplace. You will also communicate with employers regarding work placements, student progress and carry out regular reviews. Whilst establishing good working relationships with students and the college, you will be conducting interviews for clients of the college. You will organise necessary training for students going into employment and help employer's ion the adaptation of the working environments.
- Qualified to GCSE/Level 2 in Maths and English
- Qualified to level 3 or above in specialist subjects.
- Holds qualifications in Special Education Needs of level 3 or above.
The right candidate will have:
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- A strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Why choose us:
Our strategy is to create a Career Focused, Digital Learning environment, ensuring that the learner experience and our relationship within our community, local and regional employers, are at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to be selected as finalists for the AoC Beacon awards for effective use of digital Technology in FE. Providing a high achieving, focused learning environment allowing our students to achieve the grades they need for higher educations, or the skills and aptitude required to secure a suitable role in their chosen career. Our college is set in the leafy suburbs of Essex, with easy access to surrounding areas and amenities, we are based in a well-connected location both by road and rail.
What we offer:
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent pension provision
- Annual Staff Awards
- CPD days - opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
- Free onsite parking
- Staff appreciation days
- Eye care vouchers
- Onsite Starbucks & Restaurant
- Well-being days & activities
- Electric Vehicle Scheme*
- Discounted gym membership.
- Fully immersive teaching rooms allowing online teaching simultaneously at multiple locations.
- Hybrid Working available.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7, 365 days offering legal & financial advice, as well as general support & guidance.
*subject to terms & conditions