Download printable version
1-1 SEN Learning Support Assistant required as soon as possible. SEN LSA positions are fixed term with hours and contract linked to support pupils for the duration of their education within our school.
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work with a child with specific needs in our Foundation Stage class. The post is from 8.45am-3.15pm Mon-Fri, 30 hours a week. The successful applicant will be required to:
· work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher and SENCo.
· support the child with personal and educational needs.
· have the ability to build effective relationships with staff, parents and children.
· Be calm, caring and show initiative and flexibility.
· Maths and English qualifications required.
Successful applicants will join our friendly, caring and highly competent team of learning support staff.
We are committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following Safer Recruitment procedures, all appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Visits are warmly welcomed - please contact Mrs Pickard on 01376 321814