Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a Deputy Nursery Leader (33.5 hours) to work in our school Nursery for 3 to 4 year olds.We have capacity to have 26 full time (30hours) children and 52 part time (15 hours )children.
We are looking for a member of staff who has:
- Relevant Qualifications to run a Nursery
- Current Nursery experience - Leadership experience would be beneficial
- Have a good standard of education: Maths and English GCSE grades A-C, or equivalent
- A commitment to high expectations from pupils and the Nursery Staff.
- The skills to b eable to suppor tplanning,running and assessing children in an engaging curriculum for our Nursery.
- Understanding and experience of supporting all children to make good progress socially,emotionally and academically.
- An awareness of supporting learning and communication through play.
- The capability to deputise for the Nursery leader in their absence.
- Acompassionate and calm approachto overseeing the children.
- Good communication with parents, staff and children and excellent team workskills.
We can offer:
- A fun and committed team of professionals who work successfully together.
- A friendly, open and welcoming school where children love school and are nurtured and thrive.
- A caring school with fantastic grounds, great outdoor learning opportunities, swimming pool, large EY garden and eco friendly beliefs.
- A well resourced environment.
- Continued professional development for staff