Download printable version
We are seeking a motivated, inspiring practitioner to join our thriving and successful school. The successful candidate will work on a one-to-one basis with a child with additional needs. The role will include implementing learning support targets in liaison with the class teacher and supporting the child's learning within their bespoke learning programme and within the classroom.
The successful candidate will:
- be motivated, positive and hardworking;
- be driven by the child's needs and interests;
- have a real understanding of how best to support children with additional needs;
- provide unique and bespoke support for our amazing children.
In return you can expect:
- a strong staff who are committed to doing the best forourchildren;
- a supportive, ambitious leadership team;
- active governors who are motivated by our children;
- fantastic children who will make you smile every day!
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. Please arrange your visit via the School Office on 0208 505 7300.
Information about the School
Buckhurst Hill Community Primary School is a friendly and welcoming two form entry Primary School situated in the leafy suburb of Buckhurst Hill with good transport links to Epping and London. We pride ourselves as being at the heart of our community.