Download printable version
Broomgrove Infant School is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher who is keen to take on a leadership role and further their career.
We can offer you
· A strong caring ethos where everyone is valued.
· Weekly leadership time, training, and support to lead an area of the school.
· Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
· Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing board.
· Excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
- Havea proven track record of impacting positively on children's learning and their aspirations
- Be passionate about promoting a English that fosters pupils' love of reading and writing
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Have a proven track record in subject leadership
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively.