Download printable version
Could you be the person who will become our new Deputy Headteacher?
We need an inspirational, well organised and unflappable leader to join our fantastic team.
We can offer you:
- Genuinely fantastic children with outstanding behaviour
- A professional, fun loving and dedicated staff team
- A unique and bespoke broad and balanced curriculum underpinned by a sound ethos
- The unique rewards of working in a school with and Enhanced Provision for Speech and Language
- A supportive and forward looking Governing Body
- A genuine commitment to maintaining a work life balance (and potentially a magic wand!)
- The opportunity to continue to develop your skills and expertise
- A forward looking school that embraces technology and prides itself on being different.
- Collaboration with other Brentwood Schools
- Amazing school dinners and regular chocolate!
- Be an excellent teacher who know their strengths and areas for development
- Be able to support teaching across the primary phase
- Become our assessment leader and data guru!
- Have a part-time teaching commitment (to be negotiated) and be able to 'walk the talk'.
- Be a key member of our safeguarding team and deputy designated safeguarding lead (one of 3)
- Have an eye for detail
- Have a strong belief and interest in inclusion
- Make a decent cuppa and know where to find the energy drinks!
To find our more about us please visit our website and follow us on Twitter @westhorndonprim
Socially distant visits are welcome as are informal Zoom conversations to find out more about the role.
Please email the headteacher Matt O'Grady for more details or to arrange a visit or virtual meeting email@example.com
Information about the School
West Horndon Primary School is a welcoming, warm and friendly primary school. We are located just outside Brentwood in Essex. We also have a 20 pupil Enhanced Provision for children with speech and language difficulties.
We are committed to recruitment procedures which safeguard children.