Download printable version
30 hours a week (Mon - Fri)
We are looking to appoint a patient, caring full timeSEN LSA to join our small thriving primary school in the heart of Epping Forest from September 2020. The role involves supporting a child with ASD in our Foundation Class. Previous experience in this field would be desirable.
The successful applicant will be required to:
· work 1:1 with the child
· assist in the delivery of differentiated teaching and learning to implement an Education and Health Care Plan
· be an effective team member under the direction of the class teacher and SENCO
· show initiative and flexibility
· have the ability to build effective relationships with staff, children and parents
· have a good understanding of early literacy, communication and numeracy development
· liaise with a range of specialists
· support the child with personal care needs as required e.g. toileting, changing and feeding
We can offer:
· A friendly caring community
· A school built on Christian values
· CPD opportunities as part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust
· The chance to be part of a small supportive team
· An exciting creative curriculum
· A beautiful forest location
Candidates must be able to drive as there is no public transport near to the school.
Visits to the school are welcomed whilst respecting the current social distancing requirements.
Please contact the school office on 020 8508 6048 to arrange an appointment.