Download printable version
Working hours 07:00 - 10:00 Monday to Friday (actual working hours could differ in school holidays)
15 hours per week
Actual salary £7274 - £8031 per annum
Term time (39 weeks) plus 4 weeks holiday working
The Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, reliable and practical person to join our friendly team at Maltese Road Primary School.
Roles will include:
- To act as a keyholder, carrying out security procedures for the buildings and grounds
- Routine and non-routine opening of premises and grounds
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and guidance are adhered to at all times
- Cleaning as required
- Minor repairs and general maintenance duties including basic electrical and plumbing, redecoration etc
- Taking delivery of stores, materials and other goods and conveying them to their points of distribution
- Carrying out routine procedures and checks on ancillary equipment
- Testing for Legionella on all taps and pipes as appropriate
- Liaising with contractors
The successful applicant will:
- Have an aptitude for maintenance work
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have a flexible approach to their work and ideally be available for occasional call outs outside normal working hours
Previous experience in a similar position would be beneficial but not essential as there will be a period of induction training where you will be working alongside the existing Site Manager. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Information about the School
Maltese Road Primary School opened on the 1st September 2015 and is part of the Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust.