Download printable version
This is a fixed term contract linked to nursery funding until 31st August 2019.
Working 20 hours per week; Monday to Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 15:30 p.m.
Bardfield Academy have a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Teaching Assistant to join their friendly and supportive Early Years Team
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative, as well as working as part of a team.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Literacy and Numeracy grades A-C.
- Be educated to NVQ Level 2 in learning support / early years or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have experience working with a child in a school / early years' environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to overcome communication barriers with children and adults.
- Understand and support the importance of social and emotional wellbeing.
- Be adaptable to work within a small specialised team supporting the children of the school with various needs.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be prepared to develop and learn in the role.
- Experience is desirable.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- Recent innovations have been the development of the 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact the school on 01268 553488.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.