Download printable version
37 Hours per week.
10am to 6:30pm Monday to Thursday and 10am to 6pm on a Friday, with one hour for lunch each day.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, caring and hard working Site Manager who enjoys working with the local community. As a school we can offer the following:
● A dedicated staff team
● A school with an excellent sense of humour
● A beautiful building
● A very supportive and active Parents Association
● A cellar and 4 Bomb Shelters!
● 5 days of paid leave during term time
You will need to be flexible in your approach, self motivated and energetic. Your general responsibilities will include:
● Providing a safe and secure environment for pupils and staff;
● Ensuring that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are undertaken effectively and in line with Health and Safety guidelines;
● Liaising with local residence to ensure that the school works in harmony with the local community;
● Being the lead officer for Health and Safety in the school;
● Undertaking repairs and DIY as needed;
● Delegating tasks to appropriate site staff and contractors;
● Monitoring the performance of the cleaning team and managing them ensuring a clean, tidy and well maintained school environment
● Attend out of hours emergency call outs;
● Open and close the school for external lettings;
● Open and close the school during closure periods for contractors and staff;
● Work with the Headteacher in developing the site.
Visits to the school are welcomed please book an appointment with the school office team.