Download printable version
7.5 hours per week, 7.15 - 8.45 am Monday to Friday, term time, plus holiday pay.
We require a supervisor for our Breakfast Club. We are looking to recruit a caring and committed individual to supervise children attending Breakfast Club, providing appropriate activities, encouraging cooperation, securing their safety, monitoring well-being and ensuring good behaviour, alongside management of food ordering and preparation and record keeping of pupils in attendance.
The successful candidate will:
- Help organise play and art activities
- Help with preparation, serving and clearing away of breakfast
- Help with registration of children each morning
- Establish good relationships with children and with parents
- Encourage good behavior
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Anticipate children's needs
- Be prepared to lead a morning prayer at the end of each session.
- Follow the school ethos of 'respect' in all dealings with children and parents/families
- Previous experience of food preparation for a breakfast club and/or food hygiene certificate within a primary school setting would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders
The academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
- Free child places at breakfast club available for breakfast club staff
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Senior Leaders across the Trust, who work in partnership and
- are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support and sharing practices, whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities
- Support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement in our academy.
The school and the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Information about the School
Our lovely school is situated in Tilbury very close to Tilbury C2C station with quick rail links into London. We have our own parking facilities with direct road links to the M25 and A13.
How to apply for the post
We warmly welcome visitors to the school, Please contact Mrs Alison Bishop email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01375 843254 to arrange a visit or to answer any questions you may have, and how to apply for the post.
Further details about our school are available on our school website www.stmarystilbury.co.uk.