Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Early Years Foundation Stage Leader and Class Teacher who will share our determination to secure the best outcomes for pupils at our fully inclusive school. This is an exciting opportunity to take a class based role with additional leadership responsibility in a mainstream school which has an enhanced provision for up to 24 pupils with severe learning difficulties/lifelong learning needs.
"The school's vision, 'Inspire, discover, encourage one another', demonstrates a strong commitment to equality and inclusion as key values at the heart of the learning process."
"Pupils behave well and enjoy learning in lessons. They have a good understanding of how to keep themselves safe."
"Parents are very positive about their children's experience at the school. One parent described this by saying, 'The environment is inclusive, nurturing, welcoming and respectful'."
Ofsted, April 2018
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is passionate about making a difference in children's lives
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with a secure understanding of the EYFS
- is committed to raising standards for children
- has the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- is highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- wonderful children who are well behaved and are proud of their school
- a caring and supportive school community that is fully appreciative of the diverse nature of the school
- a dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- a supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- happy, enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
- a strong commitment to your continuing professional development
If you would like to visit our school or have an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com and leave your details to enable the Headteacher to call you back.
Information about the School
Inspire, Discover, Encourage one another
Bentfield is a friendly, welcoming, fully inclusive mainstream school with a highly regarded enhanced provision. In our last inspection (May 2018), we were judged to be Good in every category.
Our school, set in beautiful mature wooded grounds, is a caring, sharing community that caters for children of all abilities.
•Everyone’s contribution is valued
•If it works do more of it, if it doesn’t, change it
•Consistency benefits the whole school community
•Co-Operation and communication effect positive change
•Optimism and positive thinking lead to success
•Consultation is essential for positive change
NOR 240 (excluding nursery)