Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative Deputy Headteacher to join our dedicated team in September 2022.
Great Bradfords Infant and Nursery School is a large three-form entry school situated in the heart of Braintree. Our staff have a passion for learning and commitment to enabling children to be the best they can be.
We are looking to appoint:
· A creative thinker who makes learning fun and challenging
· A solution focused leader
· An outstanding practitioner who is passionate about children's learning and raising attainment for all
· An excellent communicator who will inspire others and build positive relationships within the community
· An individual with the capacity to grow and develop in the role
We can offer you:
· A dynamic team with high aspirations for all
· Opportunities to enhance your skills and broaden your horizons in a new context
· Enthusiastic, well behaved children
· A positive working environment where staff feel valued
A visit to the school is positively encouraged. Please email our Administration Officer, Clare Dixon, at firstname.lastname@example.org arrange a suitable time week commencing 25th April 2022.
Great Bradfords Infant and Nursery School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearances, references and staff disqualification declaration.