Download printable version
Fixed Term Contract to 31 August 2021 (initially)
4.5 days per week, 24 hours and 35 minutes per week (8.30am - 3.05pm Mon to Thurs /8.30-12pm Fridays), term time only PLUS inset days.
Salary Range - Band 3/4, point 4 - 7 - £18,426 - £19,554 (Actual salary - £10,447 - £11,087)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, flexible, outstanding Learning Support Assistant to support a KS1 pupil with challenging behaviour.
We are looking for an applicant who has:
• a detailed understanding of the needs of pupils with social, behavioral and emotional difficulties
• experience of developing children's emotional management and social skills
• a positive, 'attachment aware' approach to behaviour management
• high expectations of all children and their ability to make progress
• understand and implement the statutory requirements concerning safeguarding
• GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English
Kings Road offers:
• a strong whole school vision, driven by values and principles adopted by all stakeholders
• clear embedded values that form the basis of our effective positive behaviour system
• a supportive team of energetic, creative and passionate teachers and support staff
• excellent professional development opportunities and well-being package
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Visits to the school areusually warmly welcomed and highly encouraged but due to Covid 19 restrictions visits will only take place after the school day ends (3.15pm). Please contact Mrs Jenny Playford on 01245 256074 to book an appointment.
HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Kings Road Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943