Download printable version
Job share will be considered.
We are looking for a talented Nursery teacher with experience in the eary years to join our team at Hogarth Primary School from September 2022.
Hogarth Primary School is a Good school, which is part way through growing to two form entry and offers a broad, progressive and exciting curriculum to the children here. Our new nursery opened in September 2021 and our number of children has grown across the year. Our core values of being CONFIDENT ensures that our children are equipped with the skills they need to become independent and to develop a love for learning. We encourage our pupils to have a 'voice' in the school and our staff are completely child centred.
We are a supportive and happy team of staff with enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
The successful candidate will:
· Place children and their welfare at the centre of what they do
· Have a thorough understanding of safeguarding and how to ensure that children are kept safe
· Plan and prepare lessons tailored to meet the needs of the pupils and any SEND provision.
· Assess pupils and use assessment for learning strategies to move learning forward
· Have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
· Communicate effectively and positively with parents and carers
· Demonstrate high quality first teaching pedagogy and provide consistently good teaching and learning for the pupils
· Be able to work as a team and have excellent interpersonal skills
· Be innovative, motivated and able to think 'outside of the box'
· Have a good sense of humour and care about the wellbeing for the children and other staff
· Be willing to go the 'extra mile' to support our children to flourish
We can offer:
· Friendly and well-behaved pupils
· A spacious indoor and outdoor learning environment
· An excellent team of staff
· A good professional development programme
· A supportive community who work in partnership with each other
· A commitment to wellbeing and work life balance
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school for a tour. To organise a visit, please contact Mrs D'Arcy at email@example.com or by phone on 01277 212 216.
Hogarth Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check before being appointed.