Download printable version
SEN LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Hours: 15 per week (12.10pm - 3.10pm daily) term-time only.
Scale 3, pro-rata salary approx. £6,345
SEN Learning Support Assistant required as soon as possible to provide general and specific support to a child with a statement of SEN. The post is temporarily funded and will therefore cease when the child leaves school or if funding is withdrawn.
Working under the guidance from, and liaison with, the SENCO, SENCO Assistant and Class Teacher, you will:
- support the teacher in keeping the child focused and on task
- use a multi-sensory approach to support the child with learning activities
- contribute information about the child's progress
- support the child through lunchtime and the afternoon activities
- experience of working with autism/ADHD would be an advantage
- children who enjoy learning
- a caring ethos where everyone is valued
- a well resourced school with excellent facilities
- friendly, supportive, hardworking and committed staff
Position to start as soon as possible.
Our Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.