Download printable version
Salary: Band 5 (Christus Catholic Trust) - £22,276 - £28,203
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. 8.35 to 4.30 pm (30-minute lunch break)
Term time plus 2 weeks (5 INSET days plus a further week as instructed by the Headteacher)
Location: St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS17 0PA
Start:As soon as possible
The Christus Catholic Trust seek to appoint an experienced Office Manager who is highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking to join the caring and dedicated team at St Joseph's Catholic Primary, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex.
Changing children's lives for the better is central to our vision; we want others with the same mindset to join us.
The School Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily administration of the school office, including the line-managing of First Aid staff. They are also responsible for all administrative, financial (pupil related eg dinner money and trips) and organisational processes within the school office, maintaining confidentiality at all times. They assist with all the planning and development of support services.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have commitment to promoting the ethos and values of the school and getting the best outcomes for all pupils
· Have commitment to acting with integrity, honesty, loyalty and fairness to safeguard the assets, financial probity and reputation of the school
· Have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
· Have commitment to maintaining confidentiality at all times
· Have commitment to safeguarding and equality
· Embrace change well
· Deal with difficult situations effectively
Information about the Academy:
St Joseph's Catholic Primary is located in Stanford-le-Hope and is part of a multi-academy Trust (The Christus Catholic Trust), which currently consists of six primary schools. St Joseph's is a single form entry school, located in the heart of a diverse community. The latest Ofsted inspection result rates St Joseph's as a 'good' school.
St Joseph's will offer:
· a positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
· a commitment to support your professional development
· the opportunity to work within a great community
· a friendly, good-humoured and supportive staff team
· a lovely, well-resourced school with delightful pupils who are happy and engaged
· a strong and supportive team with well-structured, organised systems and procedures in place
· a bespoke CPD package, which will support you in your career development
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Closing date: 22nd September 2021 by midday.
Interviews will be held from: 23rd September 2021 (to be confirmed to shortlisted candidates).
*** IMPORTANT ***
Please ensure you download our application form. If you have any problems downloading the forms, please contact email@example.com
A completed application form should be sent by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted