Download printable version
Start Date ASAP. KS1 or KS2 - Part-time (2 days a week)
Salary range To be discussed
Fingringhoe Primary School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic part-time teacher with a creative flare for child-centered provision. We would like someone with a passion for teaching, who has the ability to work well in a small team and is an effective team player. Although this role is provisioanlly until September 2022, there is many opportunities for this to be extended.
Fingringhoe Primary School can offer you enthusiastic, well-behaved children who have a love of learning and who embrace the opportunities that our teachers offer.
The school is looking for:
• A highly skilled and creative teacher, with high aspirations for all, able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
• A pro-active and reflective practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and takes ownership of their professional development
• A teacher with good interpersonal and communication skills and who excels as part of a team
The school can offer:
• Motivated and enthusiastic children with a love of learning
• Supportive colleagues who are passionate about children's learning and development
• CPD opportunities with specific and tailored support
• A clear whole school ethos with a vision and values shared by all
Visits to the school are usually warmly welcomed and highly encouraged but due to COVID 19 the school is currently closed except for key worker children.However, if you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the school office on 01206 729266 to discusss with Mrs Faulkner.
If you feel you have the qualities, motivation and passion to join our friendly and dynamic team please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk.
Information about the School
Fingringhoe C. E. Primary School is a successful, positive and happy school, located 10 minutes from the centre of Colchester in a beautiful rural setting. Our staff work well as a team and enjoy supporting one another.