Download printable version
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and passionate teacher to join our KS2 team.
At Spring Meadow Primary School we have the very highest expectations for all of our children which is balanced by a kind, caring and nurturing ethos.
In April 2018, Ofsted rated Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery a 'Good' school
We are looking for an exceptional teacher who:
- Has the highest expectations for all children regardless of their backgrounds
- Is passionate and knowledgable about teaching and learning
- Has an in depth understanding of the requirements of the National Curriculum and how young children learn
- Will put the children at the heart of everything that they do
- Is dedicated, motivated, reflective, and determined to succeed
- Is open to new ideas and approaches, and actively seeks to improve their own practice
- Is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference to our children and to support their colleagues
- Will work effectively as part of a class, year group and phase group team
We can offer you:
- A caring, supportive and collaborative school community
- A highly supportive senior leadership team
- Sparky, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A genuine commitment to the emotional wellbeing of staff and children
- A school committed to your career development
- A supportive governing body
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of our children and their families
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, visits to the school may not bepossible. If you would like additional information about our school or this vacancy, please email Nicky Patrick, Headteacher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviewsmaybe held virtually.
Please complete the online application form ensuring that all sections are full completed as incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Information about the School
Spring Meadow Primary School and 'School House' Nursery is a successful and oversubscribed community school located in the heart of the seaside town of Harwich. We pride ourselves on the way in which we balance the highest expectations for all of our children within an environment that nurtures and supports all members of our community.