Download printable version
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery
After School Club Leader
Fixed term contract
Salary range: Scale 1, point 1
3.15 pm to 4.15 pm
Monday to Friday, term time only
Actual pro rata starting salary: £2,002
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic After School Club Leader to join our team
The successful candidate will:
· Be able to develop, nurture and model positive adult and peer relationships
· Maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of the children.
· Ensure that high standards are maintained with regard to how the club runs and with regard to health and safety.
· Set up activities and oversee play in a positive and enthusiastic manner
· Maintain up to date and accurate records, ensuring confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
· Prepare snack for the children
· Tidy up at the end of the session
Due to Covid-19 we are unable to offer visits but if you would like to discuss this role over the telephoneplease contact Mrs Dawn Hodgson on 01268 544808
Closing Date for Applications is 03/12/20. Interviews will be held 07/12/20
Zenith Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust school as part of Zenith Multi Academy Trust