Download printable version
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join the central HR team at The Sigma Trust. This role is based at our Offices in Clacton on Sea.
Local Government Scale 7 £24,799 pa. pro rata
As the Recruitment Officer you will provide operational Recruitment guidance and support to managers and employees across the Trust. Dealing with all aspects of the recruitment, selection and appointment of staff; Working with Trust Human Resources Manager and Employee Relations Manager to ensure implementation of Recruitment policy; Assist and support the Trust HR Manager with implementing the Trust HR/Recruitment Strategy; and managing a small team of HR Assistants.
We're looking for you if you have…
- Experience of working in a Human Resources and/or Recruitment role
- Experience of supporting senior managers with recruitment
- Experience of establishing a good rapport and trusting relationships with key colleagues, senior leaders and staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we can offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Continuous Professional Development opportunities including the opportunity to gain a professional CIPD qualification
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, discount at the on-site nursery, access to an Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eyecare plan, annual free flu vaccination, and discounted cinema tickets
Ideally we are looking for someone who can work 37 hours per week, for a full year, however, we are happy to consider applications from those who are able to offer fewer hours per week or weeks per year.
For additional information about the Trust please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form and return it to email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on Friday 14th August 2020.
Shortlisting: Monday 17th August 2020.
Interview date:Friday 21st August 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.