Download printable version
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join the central HR team at The Sigma Trust. This role is based at our Offices in Clacton on Sea.
Local Government Scale 3 £18,426 pa. pro rata
As the HR Assistant you will provide confidential and comprehensive administrative support to the HR team, incorporating the whole recruitment process, maintaining Management Information Systems and personnel files, and elements of the employee life cycle.
We're looking for you if you have…
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of general human resources and/or recruitment work would be a distinct advantage, but not absolutely necessary, as full training will be given.
What we can offer:
- Coompetitive Salary
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities including the opportunity to gain a professional CIPD qualification
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, discount at the on-site nursery, access to an Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eyecare plan, annual free flu vaccination, and discounted cinema tickets
We are looking for someone who can work up to 37 hours per week, ideally all year, but we are happy to consider applications from those who are able to offer fewer hours or weeks per year.
For additional information about the Trust please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Friday 14th August 2020.
Interviews will take place on a date to be confirmed, after 21st August 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.