Download printable version
St Mary's C of E Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Welfare Support Assistant to join the team. Work will consist of a variety of tasks including some or all of the following:
- Assessing identified pupils' needs in terms of catch up- specifically related to reading, writing and maths skills;
- Planning content of support lessons in consultation with other staff;
- Monitoring of identified pupils' progress and feeding back to the Assessment Lead and class teachers;
- In class support for individuals or small groups if deemed necessary;
- Pastoral breakfast club for PPG pupils;
The hours are 8.00am to 1.30pm - Monday to Friday, term time only plus 5 non-pupil days.
Salary Scale 3 Point 4 (Range 4-5), Actual Salary £11,636 (including paid annual leave, which must be taken during school closure periods).
Applications close 30.07.20 Interview date 03.08.20