Download printable version
We are currently seeking applications for the position of School Business Manager. This is a full-time post working 41 weeks per year (term time plus 2 weeks)
Salary dependent on experience, scale point range 7 to 9
Position Start Date: 01.09.2020.
We wish to appoint a self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, efficient and positive team member to take on this role in a busy and supportive school, to join our professional and friendly team.
With responsibility for the areas of finance, premises, GDPR and personnel.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· have a proven high level of experience of finance, accounting and business management procedures
· Excellent knowledge of Personnel
· embrace the challenges and pressures on a school business manager in a busy school
· demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with
· show initiative and strive for improvement a calm and professional approach
· display excellent communication skills, and be confident to present financial and other key information to leaders and governors
· have a commitment to safeguarding
· Have a good understanding of GDPR
· Good knowledge of SMIS and FMS
· excellent leadership and management skills
· a commitment to safeguarding
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who would like to progress their career within the field of school business management. School experience is preferred.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by calling the school office on 01277 651478, and ask for an appointment with Mrs Picton.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
South Green Infant and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.