Download printable version
Highfields Primary School
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher to join us in September 2020 with classroom responsibility. We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of an Outstanding school (Ofsted 2016) with a great team of colleagues;
- Well behaved, polite and enthusiastic children;
- A professionally creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and inclusive ethos;
- An attractive and well-resourced school in Manningtree close to excellent transport links;
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues in our cluster of 3 local schools sharing and supporting good practice;
- Dedicated leadership time and an on-going commitment to your professional development.
The Governing Body of Highfields Primary School would like to appoint someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour;
- Will work as part of the leadership team to drive and lead school improvement, pastoral support and work closely with the Headteacher;
- Will take a lead in the development of a fully inclusive and creative curriculum.
- Will support and embrace the community ethos of the school;
- Has proven experience of successful leadership and management;
- Has vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children;
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Can analyse a range of data in order to contribute to strategic planning.
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to our school. These visits will form part of the selection process. Please note CVs will not be accepted without an application form.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.