Download printable version
Pay Scale MPS/UPS
Required - April 2020 - Fixed term Maternity Cover Contract
Initially a Fixed term contract to cover for the absence of the substantive postholder on maternity leave. Should the employee return to duty before the final date above, your appointment will cease with statutory notice. Please note that this position is required for April 2020.
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced KS1 Class Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust, to be based at Silver End Academy in Witham.
There are currently five schools within our trust in both the Witham and Colchester areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has experience of working in KS1 who shows:
- A willingness to learn and strive for excellence
- High expectations and the ability to teach fun, inspirational lessons
- A child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An innovative approach to learning and teaching
- A proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
- Excellent organisational skills
We can Offer:
- Positive, well behaved and happy children
- A supportive, dynamic and caring team
- Professional development
- Well resourced learning environments
- Good links with other local schools within our MAT
Qualified teachers from overseas are welcome to apply. We can offer training and mentoring.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Stacey Robinson, Office Manager on 01376 583353 to arrange a visit to Silver End Academy.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.