Download printable version
LSA one to one required
Temporary post to cover sickness
Mondays 8.45am to 1pm term time only
21.25 hours per week
£18,065 per annum pro rata
Would you like to join our school to support our young pupils? Are you a good team player? Are you flexible, creative and committed to high standards?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant to support a child with identified learning needs.
This post is temporary to cover long term sickness absence and will be term time only for 21.25 hours per week:
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 1pm. The post holder will be required to work as a Midday Assistant from 12 noon to 1pm daily.
Good qualifications and previous experience of working with young children are essential; however, additional training would be offered as required.
The ideal candidate will:
· be enthusiastic and flexible
· be able to work co-operatively as part of a close-knit team
· have excellent behaviour management skills
· be positive and motivational
· have good communication skills
You will be required to:
· help to organise resources and the classroom to create a positive learning environment
· motivate pupils
· work with the SENCO, teachers and other LSAs to plan and coordinate work
· help SEN pupils to take part in school events and activities
· be patient, empathetic, and have the ability to build rapport with children and their parents.
· have a clear understanding of safeguarding and keeping children safe in education.
St Clare's Primary School has a strong focus on promoting Christian values and is part of Rosary Academy Trust. Visits to our friendly school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Please contact the school on 01255 476230 to arrange a visit.