Download printable version
Lansdowne Primary Academy is part of the larger Gateway Learning Community (GLC): a partnership of local primary and secondary schools committed to working together to achieve the highest educational standards for the whole community and is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people.
We are looking to recruit:
A person who is a positive team player interested in working with young people in an educational environment. A person who can facilitate high quality learning within the classroom.
- To supervise classes in the absence of the class teacher
- To ensure that the lesson objectives are met and that work set is completed
- To establish and maintain a constructive, purposeful and safe working atmosphere
- To support the administration of the cover procedures
- To promote and reinforce the school's values
- Good literacy and numeracy as well as a broad interest in the Primary curriculum
- An interest in and an understanding of how young people learn
- Able to form positive relationships with school students while exercising authority in the classroom
- Sound judgement in the classroom including patience, tenacity and a sense of humour
- Able to understand broad issues in an educational context
Candidates are advised to refer to the job description before making an application. Should you wish to apply for the role, please fill in our application form below and use the contact details on it to send it to us.
Applications should be submitted by 12 noon on31October2018
Information about the School
Lansdowne Primary Academy
Essex RM18 7QB
Principal: Spencer Bragg