Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic primary class teacher.
The successful candidate will:
· be a consistently excellent classroom practitioner
· have a thorough knowledge and understanding of primary curriculum
· be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
· be self-motivated with high expectations of self and others
· have good organisational and communication skills
· be sympathetic to and supportive of our Catholic ethos
· We are a fast improving school with results well above national averages
· Our children are very well-behaved and are keen learners
· We are a well-resourced school
· We offer excellent professional development opportunities
St John Fisher School is a two-form entry school and caters for children 4-11. Our spacious modern building is set within extensive grounds.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 02 08 508 6315.
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of children and the successful candidates will be required to have enhanced DBS disclosure.