Download printable version
Lion Academy Trust is looking to recruit outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed class teachers in January 2018 in our schools located in Essex, Maple Grove Primary and Leigh Beck Junior. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and if you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practise, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
They serve the community in Basildon and Canvey Island and our schools are on a journey to become truly outstanding schools.
Leigh Beck Junior is currently seeking KS2 Class Teachers.
We can offer you:
· Rapid and structured career progression - our growth and your growth are linked;
· Competitive salaries and performance related incentives;
· Access to vibrant schools situated in a culturally diverse area across the country with exposure to a wide range of settings and rewards;
· Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
· Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
· A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board and Senior Executive; and
· An employer who is constantly seeking to moderate and reduce the workload on all staff through innovation and use of related technologies.
The following pages provide further information about the Lion Academy Trust. A detailed job description and person specification are enclosed which explain the attributes you will need to succeed in this role.
We are seeking Class Teachers to commence from as soon as possible or in the next relevant term. I trust the information provided is helpful. For informal discussions, or to arrange a site visit, or if you do have any questions please contact:
Gemma Jackson or Karen Egleton on 01268 683037