Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to provide support for a KS2 pupil. The post will be working on a 1:1 and a small group basis and will include delivering specific programmes of support. Experience of working with children with learning difficulties is desirable as is a knowledge of speech and language difficulties and use of Makaton.
The allocated LSA time is for 22 ½ hours a week plus an additional 5 hours per week MDA duties on a fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will:
- be enthusiastic, confident and able to show initiative and resilience
- be enthusiastic about children and their individual talents and needs
- be caring and patient
- hold at least an A-C pass in GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with pupils, staff and the wider community
In return we can offer you:
- happy, well behaved children who are keen and ready to learn
- a hard working and supportive team of friendly staff and governors
- a creative, stimulating and well resourced learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school office.
Bradfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures and appointments made are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS and medical clearance.