Download printable version
Finance and Personnel Manager
Scale 7 - Points 19 - 24 - FTE £25,927 -£29,174
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our small and friendly village school, with delightful pupils and supportive staff.
We would like to appoint an efficient, organised and approachable Finance and Personnel Manager, to become a central part of our school team.
Working hours will be 28 hours per week over 4 days (Mon to Thurs)
The contract will be for 41 working weeks per year (includes INSET days and 2 additional working weeks during school holiday time)
The role includes:
· Management and operation of all financial systems (RM Integris/Juniper payroll)
· Month and Year-end procedures
· Management of the catering accounts
· Maintaining manual and computerised staff records in line with HR procedures
. Maintaining the schools Single Central Record
. Administration arising from, appointments, revision and resignation of staff
· Assisting the Headteacher with the management of GDPR processes
We are looking for someone that:
· Will be aware of, and relish, the different pressures on a finance manager in a school environment
· Has a business or finance qualification (or working towards this)
· Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
The position would commence from 10th October or as soon as the successful candidate's notice period allows.
Visits to school are welcome. Please contact Headteacher Ceri Daniels for further information or to make an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
At Holy Trinity, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care and expect all members of the school community to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to checks including an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.