Download printable version
9 hours per week, term time only. Scale 4, points 6 to 7. Actual salary £4,048 to £4,129.
We are seeking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic and well-organised finance and administrative assistant to help in the running of our busy school office, working alongside the school business manager and receptionist.
We are looking for someone who:
· Holds GCSE Grades C or above in English and Maths, or the equivalent
· Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively with children, parents, staff and other school stakeholders
· Has good ICT skills and is able to use Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Works well with others, has a sense of humour and is calm under pressure
· Is able to work accurately and with attention to detail;
· Is confident to work on their initiative and prioritise and manage their own workload
· Has the interests of young people at the heart of the work that they do
Previous experience of working in a school and a knowledge of SIMS and FMS would be useful but not essential, as full training will be given.
In return we can offer you:
· A dedicated, supportive, and friendly school and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children
· Well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school
· A commitment to your wellbeing and continuing professional development
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please contact the school office at email@example.com
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications.
Little Waltham CEVA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Information about the School
Little Waltham Church of England VA Primary School is situated in the pretty village of Little Waltham catering for pupils from 5 - 11. We pride ourselves in creating a caring environment based on Christian values which allows children to reach their full academic, social, moral and physical potential. By providing a holistic approach to learning and development we support each child's individual needs.