Download printable version
We are looking for a friendly, experienced and enthusiastic Catering Manager to prepare fresh meals of a high quality for our pupils at Two Village.
The successful candidate must:
· have experience of working in a kitchen environment
· be trained to level 3 Food Safety or be willing to work towards this
· be able to plan a balanced, nutritious menu
· be willing and able to organise theme days
· have experience with food ordering, stock and budget management
· have experience line managing a small kitchen team
· be familiar with food standards and food hygiene regulations
· display a professional attitude
· remain calm under pressure
· communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
· be committed to supporting the values and ethos of our Church school.
Two Village Primary School offers:
· friendly, polite and well-behaved children who enjoy learning
· a welcoming school with a friendly and dedicated team
· support and professional development opportunities
· a happy working environment
This is a permanent position, Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 14:00 pm (25 hrs/week), term time only, including non-pupil days.
Detailed information about the position can be found in the attached Key Information Sheet and job description / person specification.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
The closing date for applications is Midnight on 28st August 2022
Interviews will be held on 7th September 2022
The position start date is 19th September 2022
Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation to interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Two Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Two Village Church of England Primary School is a one form entry Church of England primary school in Ramsey, a village close to Harwich. Having converted to an academy in September 2020, it is part of the Vine Schools Trust. The new school building was opened in 2005 and sits within grounds that provide many opportunities for outdoor learning. Our children are polite, well behaved and enjoy learning. We have a team of friendly and enthusiastic staff who are committed to continuing to raise standards throughout the school and ensuring that we provide all of our children with every opportunity to achieve their dreams.