Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a happy, committed and caring person to join us in our school office.
The successful candidate must:
· communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
· work well as part of a team
· display a professional attitude
· have good organisational skills
· be able to use their own initiative
· remain calm under pressure
· have a sense of humour
· be committed to supporting the values and ethos of our Church school.
· Experience of supporting attendance in a primary school setting would be an advantage
Two Village Primary School offers:
· friendly, polite and well-behaved children who enjoy learning
· a welcoming school with a friendly and dedicated team
· support and professional development opportunities
· a happy working environment
This is a permanent position, Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 12:00 pm (17.5 hrs/week), term time only, including non-pupil days.
An additional 5 hrs/week contract to cover lunch duties Mon-Fri 12:10 - 13:10 is also included with this position. This is a permanent position, term time only, excluding non-pupil days.
Detailed information about the position can be found in the attached Key Information Sheet and job description / person specification.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation to interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Two Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Two Village Church of England Primary School is a one form entry Church of England primary school in Ramsey, a village close to Harwich. Having converted to an academy in September 2020, it is part of the Vine Schools Trust. The new school building was opened in 2005 and sits within grounds that provide many opportunities for outdoor learning. Our children are polite, well behaved and enjoy learning. We have a team of friendly and enthusiastic staff who are committed to continuing to raise standards throughout the school and ensuring that we provide all of our children with every opportunity to achieve their dreams.