Download printable version
32.5 hours per week, term time only. Hours - 8.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Scale 3, points 4 to 5. Actual salary - £14,058 to £14,671
We are seeking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic and well-organised administrative assistant to assist in the daily running of our busy, welcoming school office. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact to parents and visitors and will provide effective and efficient clerical and welfare support to the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds GCSE Grades C or above in English and Maths, or the equivalent
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively with children, parents, staff and other school stakeholders
- Has good ICT skills and is able to use Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Works well with others, has a sense of humour and is calm under pressure
- Is able to work accurately and with attention to detail;
- Is confident to work on their initiative and prioritise and manage their own workload
- Has the interests of young people at the heart of the work that they do
Previous experience of working in a school and a knowledge of SIMS would be useful but not essential, as full training will be given.
In return we can offer you:
- A dedicated, supportive, and friendly school and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children
- Well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school
- A commitment to your wellbeing and continuing professional development
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please contact the school office on 01245 360246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Waltham CEVA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Information about the School
Little Waltham Church of England VA Primary School is situated in the pretty village of Little Waltham catering for pupils from 5 - 11. We pride ourselves in creating a caring environment based on Christian values which allows children to reach their full academic, social, moral and physical potential. By providing a holistic approach to learning and development we support each child's individual needs.