Download printable version
We have a vacancy to appoint an HR and workforce manager, as soon as possible.
The new role will be:
Scale 7 point 19 to 24 (FTE £25,927.00 to FTE £29,174.00 gross per annum)
37 hours per week and 44.9/45.1 weeks per year
Hours - Monday to Thursday 07:30 am to 3:45 pm, Friday 07:30 am to 03:15 pm
Actual gross annual salary from £22,127.95 (pt 19) to £25,234.89 (pt 24)
Purpose of the role:
· To accurately maintain the schools' personnel data in a secure and confidential manner, in order to ensure an efficient and effective HR service is provided to the school
· To be responsible for the monitoring and administration of staff absences, in accordance with the School Sickness Absence Management Procedure
· To be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of recruitment are carried out in accordance with good practice
· To work in conjunction with the Staff Cover Supervisor, Mental Health Lead & Thrive Practitioner
· To promote a positive work environment for all our employees
· Maintenance of the Single Central Register
A more detailed Job Description and Person Specification are attached.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a good working knowledge and understanding of HR and personnel management; along with successful experience of administrative work within a busy school environment.
We would like the preferred candidate to have an excellent operational knowledge and understanding of the daily staffing requirements of a special school.
Information about the School
Shorefields School caters for the needs of pupils with a range of severe learning difficulties. We currently have 149 pupils on roll aged between 3 and 19 years. The school is located in the centre of Clacton close to the beach and shopping area. Our catchment area extends to the whole of the Tendring peninsula