Download printable version
For September 2022
The school is seeking to appoint and experienced, enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant, with specific skills in managing children with ASD and/or ADHD. You will be working alongside class teachers and will work in a variety of roles, including supporting an allocated child, a group of children, or across a whole class group. The successful candidate will be able to provide academic, emotional and social support to enable the children to achieve their best.
The role may include additional duties including lunch time supervision
As a Trust we have:
· Wonderful pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
· A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
· Strong and experienced leadership team, dedicated to the professional development of staff
· Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Experience of working with children with a range of needs
· Able to positively support children who may display negavitve behaviours
· The ability to inspire children with the love of learning
· Be patient, calm and dedicated to children's success
· Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
NVQ Level 2 or greater is essential, and equivalent school based experience would be advantageous.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website, or upon request.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed email@example.com. You may also email any questions to this email address.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
St John Fisher Catholic Primary schoolis committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, an enhanced DBS.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the CESEW website, or upon request.