Download printable version
Do you have prior knowledge of estate management?
Would you like towork closely withtheSEAX CEO in a varied and interesting management role?
Would you like to work part-time, with hours to suit your lifestyle?
Then we would like to hear from you!
As a small, but growing multi-academy Trust, SEAX has a completely unique and exciting opportunity to appoint an Estate Manager to work with current Site Managers across the Trust, advising the CEO on matters relating to the Trust's estate, in order to help achieve and developthe SEAX Estate Management Plan. The successful candidate will benefit from a flexible working opportunity, spanning two days per week (15 hours) and up to 7.4 weeks' paid holiday per annum (depending on length of service).
In addition, we can offer you:
- Competitive pay and pension schemes and clear progression routes via our Career Pathwaysprogramme
- A range of high quality professional development opportunities
- A highly supportive organisational structure
- A firm commitment to the strengths of equality and diversity
- A sense of cohesion and belonging
- A staff Wellbeing Charter which includes an Occupational Health Service and free counselling support for all staff and their immediate families
- Staff involvement in wider decision-making
- A range of internal career opportunities
- A sense of achievement, belonging and pride in your role.
If you think you have the skills and qualities for this role, pleasedownload the Candidate Information Packfrom this page to find out more, or telephone 01245 963006 for more information.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Information about the School
Established in 2015, the SEAX Trust is a small but growing partnership of Special School Academies and pupil support services within the community of Essex, whose Vision is to:
• Provide outstanding educational experiences for children and young people with special educational needs
• Put the well-being and achievement of pupils at the heart of all decision making
We consider the main asset towards achieving our vision is our body of highly-valued staff and, in recognition, we implement a wide range of strategic and person-centred reward practices in all of our Academies, support services and within the Trust's central team itself.