Download printable version
Little Thurrock Primary School
Little Thurrock Primary School, Rectory Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 5SW
Wishes to appoint a
Salary: Thurrock Band D Point 19 - 24
(£23,174.63 - £26,883.37 per annum depending on experience)
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 3:45pm with a 45 minute unpaid lunch break
working pattern negotiable with successful candidate
39 weeks of the year - term time, INSET days, plus one additional week
Start date: September 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Manager to join Little Thurrock Primary School, who is part of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. All schools in the Trust work in equal partnership and are members of the Schools' Co-operative Society.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Support Manager who will ensure provision of an effective administrative and clerical support to the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide personal assistance to the Headteacher, minute meetings, manage appointments, diaries, and contacts.
- Ensure provision of an effective administrative and clerical support to the school.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the administration and data function.
- Assist the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team by using data to provide school improvement information and be responsible for the setting up of systems within the school.
- Champion and oversee GDPR across the school.
- Ensure website and policy compliance in conjunction with the Headteacher.
The ideal candidate would therefore need to be organised, efficient and adaptable. They would also need a deep understanding of data and how the information can be analysed. Previous school administration experience would be advantageous.
We will offer you:
- 2 week October half term
- Recognition of continuous service
- Automatic enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively, please contact:
Contact details: email@example.com, 01375 648901
Closing date: 10th August 2022, Midday
Interview date: Monday 22nd August 2022 OR Tuesday 23rd August 2022
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.