Download printable version
Scale 3 (Point 5) £19,650 pa fte
Hours: 11 hours per week (plus 30 mins planning) 2 days Monday and Friday (plus2 hours MDA support Scale 2 point 3)
Required:ASAP Fixed term 1 year
We are looking to appoint an experienced Year 6 Teaching Assistant/HLTA.
The successful candidate will need to have:
· excellent communication skills
· experience of working with children
· GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
· an understanding of children with complex needs
· a clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Details from the School Office
Closing date: Friday 26 August Noon
Highfields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and we expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS checks.