Download printable version
Contract Type: 25 hours per week - Monday to Friday - Term Time only
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Scale: Level 4 (Actual Salary £11,427.67 per annum)
Are you looking to extend your experience of working with children? We have the opportunity to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team of support staff to support children with SEND both within the classroom and playground.
Applications are welcome from both experienced Teaching Assistants and those considering this, or teaching, as a career.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of positive behaviour management, the SEND Code of Practice and supporting young children
- Be enthusiastic about working with a range of pupils with differing needs and abilities
- Show initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Take a flexible approach to working
- Have a proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism
- Feel confident in working independently with small groups of pupils and individuals
Closing date - 2nd September 2022
Interview Date - Week Commencing 5th September