Download printable version
We are looking for committed and hardworking individuals to join our support staff team to support children joining our school in Foundation on a 1:1 basis Monday to Friday initially from 8.30am to midday, although there might be a chance of additional hours later in the term.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children with ASD.
- Have experience of working in the Early Years.
- Recognise the importance of home school partnerships and the importance of working as part of a team.
- Be able to use their own initiative.
- Have a good sense of humour!
- Be enthusiastic and consistent in your approach.
- Be able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant.
- Recognise that every child deserves a champion.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils who want to learn.
- A hard working, supportive team and SENCo.
- Positive home school partnerships.
- Delicious school lunches cooked on site!
Tours of our school are warmly encouraged; our children would love to show you around their school. These can be arranged by contacting our school office on 01268 571018.
Abacus is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care. We expect all staff to share this commitment and follow safer recruitment practice.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references