Download printable version
Berlesduna Academy Trust has an exciting opportunity for a Therapist to join the team in November 2022 on a one year fixed term contract as maternity cover.
The hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, term time plus INSET days.
Salary Scale 9, Point 29-33 Actual Salary £29,253 - £32,753 per annum (FTE £34,123-£38,205) including paid annual leave which must taken in school closure periods.
Applications Close: 7th August 2022 (Midnight) Interviews to take place: 11th/12th August 2022
Berlesduna Academy Trust is based in Basildon and currently comprises of eight primary schools as well as a Teacher Training Partnership, an Autism Hub and an SEMH provision. The Trust is looking to expand and is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic place to learn and work. Our ethos is very much about devolved leadership and all of our schools run independently supported by our small central team.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified therapist to join our growing therapy team. We welcome applicants from all therapy disciplines.
· be a qualified psychotherapist registered with the BACP, ideally with 500 post qualification, supervised therapy hours, or actively working towards accreditation
· have a sound working knowledge of attachment, trauma and interpersonal neurobiology
· be a specialist with proven skills and experience to engage and deliver therapeutic interventions
· have experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinically informed therapeutic learning environments
If successful you can expect:
· a warm, friendly, encouraging team of school based and centrally based staff
· structured support and supervision with regular team meetings
· a range of training and development opportunities
· a wide range of resources
Berlesduna is Trust that values and invests in staff, excellent training, development and planned career progression.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should you require any further information or wish to discuss your application please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the School
The vision of the Berlesduna Academy Trust is to create and foster a culture of high aspiration, enjoyment for learning, academic success and lifelong skills amongst all pupils, regardless of their social, economic or cultural background.