Download printable version
Philip Morant School & College
Pay Range: Local Government Scale 1 Point 1
Actual Salary: £12,686
Start Date: September 2022
We are seeking an outstanding individual to supervise safe pupil use and access to main toilet blocks throughout the school day, including cleaning of the facilities and replenishing sundries.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* To supervise the use of the W/C's by pupils throughout the day
* To ensure that the lobby and surrounding area are clean at all times (including litter picking the area as / when required) and focusing on the toilets, lobby and surrounding area after the break / lunch period ends
* To comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for health and safety in the workplace
* To carry out, as necessary the replacement of roller towels, renewing supply of toilet rolls, soap dispensers and replacement of bin liners.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
· Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
· Understand the school's behaviour management policy
· Ability to establish rapport and respectful and trusting relationships with others
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School & College?
We can offer you:
· A Competitive Salary
· Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
· Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
· Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please apply viathe url link provided below:
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CV's and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 1st August 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
The Sigma Trust is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristics. This is embedded in our vision 'To Be Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts', where we believe we are strong and more successful working together, creating a workplace which celebrates diversity.
Information about the School
We are a large secondary school in Colchester and also enjoy a thriving Sixth Form College. We are a popular School with waiting lists for every year and are proud of our strong academic record. We have an excellent and enthusiastic staff led by a strong senior leadership team and we work hard to provide an environment where every student is valued and their varying needs met. Our pastoral care is based upon a highly successful house system and ensures support both for students and parents.