Download printable version
Osborne Cooperative Academy Trust
Butts Lane, Stanford-le-Hope, SS17 0NW
Wishes to appoint an
Education Welfare Officer
Salary: Thurrock Band D Point 19 - 24
(£25,572.01 - £29,664.41 actual salary per annum)
37 hours per week
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm or 8:00am - 4:00pm (flexibility on working hours are required to meet the needs of the school)
41 weeks of the year - term time, inset days plus 2 additional weeks
Start Date: ASAP
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual capable of encouraging and where necessary, enforcing the school attendance of all children to fulfil the Local Authority's statutory duty in this regard. You will be based at the Osborne Cooperative Academy Trust office but will work across all Trust schools.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the potential to be trained as an EWO
- Work closely will School Leaders
- Promote the welfare and protection of children
- Keep professional, accurate and detailed records in accordance with the school practice
- Offer support and advice to providers to ensure best practice relating to the implementation of inclusion
We will offer you:
- Recognition of continuous service
- An element of hybrid working
- Automatic enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively please contact:
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01375 648907
Closing date: Midday Friday 2nd September
Interview date: w/c 5th September
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust (MAT) incorporated around the principles and values of the international co-operative movement. These are Equality, Equity, Democracy, Self-help, Self-Responsibility and Solidarity, along with the ethical values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others. These values and principles underpin all our actions.