Download printable version
Teacher of Psychology
Main/Upper Pay Range
Required: September 2022/January 2023
Full time hours
From September 2022 we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably qualified Teacher of Psychology, to teach KS5. The successful candidate will also need to have the ability to teach a second subject, preferably Science or Sociology, across a range of key stages.
We are looking for an inspiring and motivated individual to join our ambitious and driven Psychology team, who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development.
The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for their subjects, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward looking, inspiring and proactive Trust.
We can offer you:
• A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
• Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
• The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
• Possess good behaviour management skills
• Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
• Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style of teaching
• Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
• Utilise a variety of teaching methods and ensure that your lessons are engaging at all levels