Download printable version
Hours: 11.45- 13.15, Monday to Friday, term time only
Scale 2, Points 2-3 (£18,516 - £18,887 FTE)
Actual salary: £3,116 - £3,179
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, organised and reliable person who will enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with children. Our Midday Assistants act as part of a team to create a positive happy and secure environment in our playgrounds, dining hall and the school building at lunchtime.
Duties will include:
• supervising children in the lunch hall, classrooms and the playground
• leading games with the children
• preparing the dinner hall for lunch, serve and clear away afterwards
• encouraging healthy eating
• administering first aid if required
• interacting with children to encourage good social skills
We can offer you:
• A friendly, welcoming school
• Committed staff working within a team ethos
• Happy, motivated and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and play!
• A family atmosphere with strong community links
• Continued professional development
A job description is available with this advert. We are firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to appropriate checks and clearances.
Information about the School
Little Waltham Church of England VA Primary School is situated in the pretty village of Little Waltham catering for pupils from 5 - 11. We pride ourselves in creating a caring environment based on Christian values which allows children to reach their full academic, social, moral and physical potential. By providing a holistic approach to learning and development we support each child's individual needs.